Thursday, March 26, 2009

10 Random Facts about me...

hmmm.. how should I start this one...

1. When I wake up in the morning, I usually don't just get up. I'll be lying in my bed for another half hour or so. (I know, I'm so lazy...)

2. When I'm eating, I tend to think what happens to the food I ate, i.e. how my body is going to digest it, etc.

3. I tend to imitate my cats' weird noises and purring. My cats were like stunned whenever they hear me meowing..

4. I sleep with my iPod on.

5. I don't eat chocolate, but I eat white chocolate and dark chocolate.

6. I don't eat boiled chicken, i.e. Tinolang manok. But I eat chicken macaroni salad and chicken salad.

7. When I'm angry, I tend to speak in different languages, most of the time I speak in korean-english-filipino, all that languages in just one sentence. ;p

8. There's no english song on my iPod. only korean, japanese, and chinese.

9. When I was a kid, I always pretend that I'm the yellow ranger.

10. Believe it or not. I'm a CAT officer way back in my senior high school. I have a rank of Lieutenant Colonel and I'm the S-4 Supply officer. People don't believe me when I tell them this because all they can see in me is the girly side of me... I'm also a varsity player before for badminton. :)





~ Su-Jin

No comments: