Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day...

Valentines day. Couples dating, wearing red. Uggh. Yuck.


 I haven't spend Valentines for 5 years in a row now. And I think I'm A-okay. However, I also think that I do want a date for this day as well. To feel special on this "special" day.

 But here I am, spending time writing this blog.

 But I'm happy. That's life. I just think that this day is the most overrated occasion for the whole year. For me, it's not a big deal. Oftentimes, I am always thinking that this is the most expensive day ever. 


But, just like any other single girls out there, I have my dream date for this special day.

Wesley Chan. Of all the guys I like before, I think you are the most "real" of them all. You are my inspiration now a days. My muse. Sometimes, I think, "Why am I not living in California as well?". Perhaps there may be a reason.


But, what if I will have a date with him? What would it be like?


Based on what I see about his personality, our date will just be a simple one. It will consist of a walk in the park, or a nature reserve. Then, we will take photos of each other taking pictures of nature. Oftentimes, we will walk hand in hand, taking care of each other while we traverse the forest. After that, we will drive to a scenic spot, maybe a cliff, to watch the sunset, his arms in my shoulder while I'm leaning on him. Then, we will have dinner in a not-so fancy restaurant. After eating, he will drive me home. But before I get down from his car, he will kiss me in the lips. But just a peck. A 2 second kiss. haha.

Omo. Me and my imaginations. They are so romantic. Le sigh.

Anyways, those are just my thoughts. Naivety. haha. There's no harm with that.

Oh, before I forgot. I dreamed of him last night. We were a couple. Le sigh again.



No comments: