Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moving on

I'm moving on...
Yes... That's right... I'm moving on...
I'm already tired of what I'm doing to myself... I'm tired of those sleepless nights.. and every time I get depressed, my health is always at risk.. and I can't risk it.. I want to live my life pa... I will not waste my life to some stupid person who just left me floating in a euphoric state...
He doesn't deserve me.. I deserve much better than him.. way way better than him.. someone who will make me one of the important person in his life.. and does not just take advantage of me...
I'm trying to forget all of the memories... even the way he looks...
And as I'm writing this... my heart still aches... I'm choking... my tears wants to run down my cheeks... but I'm tired.. tired of crying.. tired of blaming myself... tired of thinking on what happened... tired of hating myself... tired of my miseries...
This has been a very traumatic experience for me.. because I know I did not do anything wrong...
It's hard... Every time I go to school, I feel like choking and I feel like crying... but I can't do that there.. NOT in school... I will look pathetic...
I can't believe that he even thrown away OUR friendship... he really does not deserve someone like me...
I'm tired... I just want to finish my studies.. anyways, its just a matter of 7 months before I get out of that school... and by that time, I can really say that I've forgotten the past...
I'm moving on...

No comments: