Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thoughts for the day...

hmm...
I'm just thinking.. why the heck I'm writing my day here at Friendster Bulletin..
But after many thoughts, I came up with an explanation..
I find my solace here at Friendster. that's it.
ANyways.. so how's my day?? quite boring I should say. Just another day.. I always yawn at class. hahahahahaha! specially at my "Human Relations" class. I'm always getting bored at that class.
I also got my I.D. picture taken.. finally.. :P
Tomorrow is August 14... I don't know how am I going to live that day tomorrow.. should I cry? should I celebrate? hmmm.. maybe I should celebrate and buy myself a bouquet of flowers.. I bought myself a ring already.. that very ring that I've been eyeing for many months.. the ring that is supposed to be my engagement ring kasi puro promise lang siya na bibilhan niya ko.. well, I've got to move on.. pera naman niya pinambili ko eh. hahahahahahaha! LoLz.
See.. I can laugh na... hay..
I'm so happy that bit by bit, I'm moving on... I'm not even seeing him na nga eh. I chose not to see him with his snake.. Ako na lang umiiwas. I don't eat my lunch na nga eh kasi I know that when I walk at the lobby, I can see them. I eat my lunch na lang at around 3:00, after my last class. I don't even go to the library kasi I know that they are there.. But come to think of it, bakit nga pala ako yung umiiwas? Dapat sila.. hindi ako. I've done nothing wrong. I've done nothing. They, at the other hand, done something wrong. As in Hellish wrong! But that's my way of coping up. My way of moving on. I'm just waiting the course of nature to turn the tides against them. Bwahahahahahahaha! (I'm beginning to be a devil again!)
Anyways... Lapit na ko grumaduate. but before that.. Birthday muna. hehehe.. Ilang weeks na lang September na naman... Time really flies so fast pag nasa "ber" months na. Di ko na mapapansin na Last sem ko na pla sa college... tapos birthday ko na.. then Christmas... pag dating ng January mabilis na yan kasi I'm going to be a "High School teacher". That's my OJT. And then Graduate na ko. Super excited na ako as in.. I'm thinking of what my grad dress would like.. tapos my hairstyle.. hay..
Anyways.. till here.. sa Friday ulit..
Tcee... :)

No comments: