Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Hai... Christmas is just around the corner..
we can already feel it. The cold climate (super cold!), christmas songs playing in the radio, simbang gabi (or 9 mornings), the super tasty puto bumbong and bibingka and.. the TRAFFIC!

Malls are also jampacked with people doing their christmas shopping. And they say that we are in a middle of a financial crisis???! tsk tsk tsk...

Anyways.. I'm so glad that I'm not depress this season.. Thanks for my Sun Ho oppa. hehehe.. *snickers* *shy*

I know oppa is busy now a days.. tomorrow, he's going to Japan to have a fan meeting...
*oppa, don't ruin yourself, arraso?*

Anyways.. I hope everyone will have a very happy Christmas. :) :) :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Till here.. Su-Jin signing off for the holidays.. ~hohohoho.. :p


Winter Wonderland (Sung By °­Å - SMTOWN

Photobucket
(credits: leeyuri@shinhwachangjo.net)

No comments: