Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wee.. I pass!!! :

I'm so super happy today.... Wanna know why?

Because I pass my advertising exam! wee!! *jumps up and down like a crazy fangirl*
I've got a grade of 90 and 97.. :) :) :) :)

It was a grueling exam. It was a product launching, and clearly, I did not launch a product but instead I launch a music store.

I've done a powerpoint presentation... and it looks like this..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~ Surely, Shinhwa is always there... Andy oppa, don't be mad at me if i did not include your album.. my fault.. *consoles andy*

And then, I also had my exam on Law. My gosh, the exam was so difficult eventhough its a matching type exam... I hope I pass...

Lastly. I want to share you a sketch that I made during those super boring times in Law.

my drawing.. for andy ssi.. (nov.25,2008)

It's for Andy.. don't mind my hangul.. it's my first time of writing and clearly its not even correct...

~ Till here... ~hohohohoho.. ;p ;p ;p


03 .Timing - Andy 1st Solo Album - Andy

Photobucket

No comments: