Monday, February 16, 2009

'coz I'm ready to fall in love....again....

Yup! You read it right...

I think I've moved on.. super duper moved on...

They say that the key to move on fast is to forgive and forget. But I only done the 2nd part, the forget part. And yet.. I was super freaking elated to tell you that eventhough I've only forget the past, I've moved on.

It was only until this time that I completely surrendered myself to God. In all His mightiness...

I asked for forgiveness and for Him to take control of my life for me. But I can't forgive that easily. I think I will carry that thing through out my whole life....



Yesterday, I've watched the movie "On the Line". That movie gave me the confidence and the reason to fall in love again and not to linger on the past anymore. Because, that is the only way I can live my life to the fullest. To fall in love again....

And... I think I've fallen in love! *Yippee* But I don't know if his gay or not. Haist! But I love him... I don't know! My mind is still in a daze.... Besides, Valebtine's has just passed, and I'm not quite used to spending Valentine's alone.. bitterness again....

And because of that, let me tell you what happened to me last Valentine's day. Me and my mom and my brother went to the mall to buy my brother a pair of slacks for his JS Prom. And because it was Valentine's day that day, couples are converging in the mall, having a date. Imagine my anger on that day. I want to kill all the happy couples, I want to pierce their hearts and tell them that "spending Valentine's was just plain stupidity!" Hay... If only my gaze could kill, all of the couples would be dead by now.... I think my attitude was quite understandable....


But as I said awhile ago.... I've thrown out all that bitterness away... 'coz I'm ready to fall in love tonight...'



Ready to Fall - Joey Fatone
Photobucket

No comments: