Tuesday, February 10, 2009

melancholically speaking...

just finished my advertising midterms exam...
It was so fun... grabe! super..
here's the sample of our tarpaulin:

Photobucket


I'm pretty psyched about the results. But I don't care whether I win or lose. I just want a high grade, that's all. Winning is just an added bonus.


I saw the moon last night. It was big.
Photobucket


I'm so sad...
It's not because Feb.14 is nearing! duh! have to move on!
Like I said... I learned how to forget, but not to forgive.


My life can be symbolize by this pic that I took...
Photobucket

"...beneath the dark grey clouds, the sun's glory is still shining."


Waaah!!! ssibal! I'm so pissed off again!
My crush! Turns out to be gay!!!!! gae saekki!
I think I'm really cursed!! AISH!!!


Deep Sorrow - Shinhwa

Photobucket

No comments: