Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Nodame" mode

Why Nodame?

Because I kinda act like her.... with the always pouting lips, to the childish behavior, and sometimes the way of talking...

I'm so thankful that no one is pointing it out that I kinda look like Nodame. But I do take my bath everyday! as in 3 times a day!

i'M LIKE THIS WHEN i'M BORED.. AND OUT OF MY MIND....

Photobucket


Or like this when i'm thinking of something....

Photobucket


Or worst... I'm like this when I'm stressed out.. (I really end up talking to my stuff toys or my cats and dogs...)

Photobucket




But, actually, that's not my point right now.

I just gotten back from my teaching demo from a korean school. and my demo sucked!
Wanna know why? because I'm teaching to imaginary students! Imagine my dismay!

Deep inside me.. a "Chiaki-Senpai" mode is burning up! I was like this...

Photobucket

and this....

Photobucket

and also a "Masumi-chan" mode...

Photobucket

Random thoughts circulated in mind that time. And I was like "What the hell!! I look like a freak!"

And then, the interviewer (he's korean) said to me "you lack teaching skills, but you're energetic." In my mind, I was furious! How the heck is my teaching skills going to show if I'm there, satanding in the front, pretending that I'm talking to someone, explaining nouns and all that grammar stuff!!!! whatever!!

Anyways, they said that I'm going to be a trainee first..


Thank god, my nodme mood did not show a while ago.... that pouting lips.... hay...

No comments: