Sunday, July 21, 2013

Finding what my passion truly is..

I admit. I was struck by the quarter-life crisis. And I am still suffering from it.

Or am I?

I am currently pursuing my graduate studies for Professional Education so that I can take the Licensure Exam for Teachers. I enrolled this year na ang tanging nasa isip ko lang is makatapos, kumuha ng exam, at magturo sa public school para may kahahantungan talaga yung buhay ko. Yup. Inaamin ko, wala talagang matinong direksyon ang buhay ko sa ngayon.


Just now, my aunt sent me a message about "Teach for the Philippines". I read their blog. And yeah, sa hindi ko malamang dahilan, napaiyak ako nito. Siguro dahil na-touch ako sa mga mahihirap na bata na may mataas na pangarap sa buhay. O baka naman tinamaan ako kasi may-kaya ako sa buhay, pero hindi ko alam kung ano talaga ang gusto ko.

I want to be part of their fellowship. I want to nurture those kids. I want to cheer for them. I want to tell them that even if you are born poor, if you strive hard enough, you will eventually attain what you are dreaming for. Be it a doctor or a teacher.


Yup.. a teacher...

Being a teacher....


I think that really is my calling...

Nope.. scratch that.... I think IT is my calling....

No comments: